Thursday 11 June 2015

Red Fringing









Leather Dress - ASOS | Crotchet Top - New Look | Hat - New Look | Fringed Boots - Topshop

Hey guys, hope you're having a good week! I've been spending mine recovering from Parklife and preparing for Venice on Sunday! I forgot how much I hate planning outfits ahead so that's been fun, but it's in touching distance now so if anyone has any hints or tips of what to do and eat (gluten free options preferred aha!) please let me know :-)

My style has changed so much this year and I'm so much more into floaty clothes and have worn this crotchet top to death. So much so that I even caught it on my watch and ripped a massive hole in it! Uh oh, still doesn't stop me wearing it though... I paired it with a simple LBD to add a good contrast but kept the hippy vibes flowing with my favourite red fringed boots from Topshop.

I will be scheduling posts for while I'm away and forcing my boyfriend to actually do my outfit photos whilst in Venice so I will be returning will hopefully some lovely locations shoots for once!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment